We are now actively looking for donations!!
We are becoming the victim of our own success! We are clever enough not to overstretch our finances but with the number of pupils we would like to support at their independent or grammar school now standing at 18, plus a growing number of children at gymnastics, dance and drama clubs and two Art Masterclasses, the demands on our funding is growing every year. In fact, we are now supporting over 60 New Addington children EVERY WEEK.
We are not turning requests for support away yet, but without increasing our donations, it will be inevitable that this will happen sometime in the next couple of years. We really don’t want that to happen, so, if you are able to make a donation, follow this link where you will find all the ways you can help support disadvantaged children.
In addition, there are loads of ways you can support us by giving your time.
- Can you provide transport and the time to deliver a pupil to their lesson or club?
- Would you like to organise a club for some of the pupils at the school, especially if you are a parent of one of them?
- Would you like to organise an outing for children and parents? Don’t forget this has to have an educational purpose!
- Do you have an inspirational or aspirational tale for the pupils? Come into the school and tell them all about it.
- Do you have a job that the children can aspire to? Would you like to come in and talk to them and get them aspiring?
- Do you have a connection with a “celebrity” (whatever qualifies as a celebrity) that can inspire the pupils to aspire to more?
These are just some of the ideas. We would love to hear from you with any other ways you – or anyone else – can help to further our charitable objectives or, indeed, expand those objectives. Please Contact Us.